Have some “fun” with your Kruiser?
Keep the weight down but here are some ideas for making the trip more fun
Accessories you can take:
- A choice of an open mesh front storage area for firewood, and large camp items.
- Or chose a dual bicycle holder
- Or carry a single lightweight motorcycle (dual seating we hope to let the wind through her hair!)
- Or choose an all Aluminium Multibox to store a boat outboard and load other goodies inside.
- Slip a Kimberley lightweight (54kg) alloy-hull inflatable boat onto virtually any vehicle roof rack.
Add a manual or electric loading system. Avoid where there are crocs, but great at Cape Leveque!
- With the Kimberley RIB, no need to pack a folding trailer,
It’s designed with rear wheels and a front jockey wheel to hitch to the 4WD and back into the water!
One person loading.
- All the fishing gear (times 2!)
You have the freezer to hold enough fish!
- Bird watching binoculars, reference books and recording gear.
- Bake your own bread! Choose your own yeast for special flavour.
of course… no need for a generator with a bit of sun above.
You’ll get all types of visitors to the smell of fresh bread in the morning!
- Enjoy the quiet comfort of coffee at Sunrise with the perfect crema from an expresso machine.
- Read the news online from anywhere in Australia where there is some 3G signal, albeit faint, using standard WiFi.
- Prospecting gear… recharge the batteries on board.
- Tune the satellite receiver for the news at night.
- Take that DVD collection with you... but dont sit inside...
There are hanging points for the media centre outside so step back to the era of canvas seats under the stars watching the (big) screen
(reminds me of the Balmoral Cinema at Bulimba, QLD)
- Complete that book or memoir to publish:
Run at least 2 laptops from on board power plus wi-fi plus phone charging
- The perfect digital darkroom. Take your creations by day, make them online at night!