Silver Canvas Letterbox Awning
Now you see it
The awning was up in 25knot winds. We think it is good for 40knots! like all Kimberley Awnings but we havent tested it yet at this force!
Now you don't!
The Awning features:
- 3.5m long
- 2.2m wide
- Only 2 end poles
- A long front support rod that is the last thing to wind into the "letter box"
- A middle roof truss pole to keep shape
- Silver Canvas that reflects the heat
- Side rails that take canvas mesh/clear walls
- Front Zip on mesh/clear walls
The Youtube Video on the Kruiser shows the awning winding out and back in. It is a mechanical winder.
The Letter Box Cavity is completely sealed and inside the upper hanging cupboards on the passenger's side.
The outside flap on the Letter Box Cavity is Aluminium with a special pinchweld based edge seal. The cavity can be hosed out if needed.
A draught skirt will be available that will sit on the passengers side attached at bottom of fibreglass edge.